He’s now closing in on 75,000 followers on Twitter. On the other hand, not everybody is on Twitter and this deserves a wider readership, not to mention preservation since Twitter offers little in terms of accessible archives. Welcome back to more from my favorite presence in the Twitterverse, Church Curmudgeon:
- Any shop clerk wishes me “Happy Holidays” and I’m going to sing “‘Twas the Birthday of a King” at the top of my lungs.
- The candlelight chili supper was an explosive success.
- The shepherds washed their socks by night / By day they let them dry / They wore them with their sandals / And made the Baby cry
- Pastor’s in his study, quietly hermeneutering the passage.
- Red and yellow, black and white / We just pick our sides and fight / Jesus, save the little children of the world
- You know it’s going to be a good cantata…
View original post 128 more words