I am a nurse. I am a patient. I have now spent about equal time on either side of the “bedrails” so to speak.
On these pages I would like to share some of those experiences from the perspective of a patient, who is also a nurse.
Topics: Bipolar, ADD, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Narcolepsy, Depression, Navigating the healthcare maze and being your own advocate, survival, dealing with your anger and other emotions.
Note: there is additional content on this topic on the blog! I have converted some of my Topics to tags, so for additional Nurse and Patient related stuff, and medical topics, just search Nurse and Patient in the search box in the right sidebar on the home page for additional posts after perusing to the pages linked below! Thanks for reading!
- And Then It Hit Me
- Headlids Surgical Caps Check it out! Great for Operating Room, and for Chemo Patients!!
- Old Memories of my early nursing days, verses the future under ObamaCare
- Attention Deficit Disorder: A glimpse inside the mind!
- Depression: A first hand account
- Bipolar: A perspective
- A Real Journal Entry From Early in Treatment for Bipolar
Other good links!