Cruz Has Had Enough, Introduces Term Limits Bill To Stop Career Politicians


Yessss! If we could get this in place it would solve 33% of our problem. The other 67% is Tort Reform and the states taking back the powers and responsibilities they have allowed federal government to usurp and violate, and obviously, return to one vote on One day by one CITIZEN. — STL https://trendingpolitics.com/cruz-has-had-enough-introduces-term-limits-bill-to-stop-career-politicians/

Read more »