So, “rumor has it” that Russia has now labeled America a plutocracy, and is predicting war by 2014. It is true we are pretty much run by a handful of uber-wealthy rather than a government of, by , and for the people. Even Congress is becoming irrelevant. But it’s not really about America, or rather I should say, it doesn’t stop with America. I have news for Russia. This “plutocracy” encompasses the world! America is merely a stepping-stone. And despite the outrage here in the USA, this is also not a new development. Our leaders have been selling out this nation for some time now. This agenda has merely come out into the open, now that Obama is at the helm and particularly in this, his second term.
Listed belare some of the 45 goals of the Communist Party U.S.A. from 1958.
15. Capture one or both political parties in the United States. (In David Horowitz’s book The Shadow Party, he shows how the Democratic Party is now under the control of what he calls the Shadow Party of Socialist-Communist influences.)
17. Get Control of the Schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the Party line in textbooks.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. Eliminate all good sculptures from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
23. Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down culture standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26. Present homo-sexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.” (A.C.L.U. lawyers accomplished this goal in a very short 4 years from publication of the book The Naked Communist.)
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a world-wide basis. (In 2012, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsberg and A.C.L.U. member said exactly this while visiting Cairo, Egypt.)
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture.” Give more emphases to Russian history since the Communist took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture, education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business. (Then move the jobs overseas, to stifle the American economy. Import goods from other countries, to create an imbalance of trade.)
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influences of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of the parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems. (Occupy Wall Street was organized by the Communist Party.)
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.